Outdoor USB-Powered CPE
2X2 300 Mbps MIMO CPE/AP/Point-to-Point
Description: The FlexUSB? product provides the most economical high-powered MIMO CPE connectivity solution on the market today. Compatible with virtually all 802.11n access point/base station products, the FlexUSB? offers service providers a low cost alternative to deliver seamless, up to 300 Mbps data connectivity, while not being locked into proprietary technology. The FlexUSB? is offered in both 2.4 and 5 GHz spectrums and features 2×2 MIMO radio and antenna technology to deliver robust connectivity.
- View Full Datasheet
- Outdoor Weatherproof Enclosure
- 300Mbps 2X2 MIMO 2.4GHz or 5GHz CPE
- Two models available: FlexUSB 5 and FlexUSB 2
- FlexUSB 2 ships with a 15dBi panel antenna
- FlexUSB 5 ships with a 18dBi panel antenna
- Fully adjustable mount
- Patented antenna design
- Windows, MAC and Linux drivers available
- Pair with an iFlex? or Flex mARC? AP to create a robust wireless ARCFlex? Split System solution
- Ships with an outdoor 5m USB cable (will soon ship with an 8m cable)
When paired with an iFlex? or Flex mARC? APs you get the following benefits:
- Change your FlexUSB??s operating mode to transform it into a Point-to-Point endpoint or high-gain AP
- One configuration UI for multiple devices/radios
- Powered by the ARC?OS Wireless Platform
- Always-on Wireless Management Network makes installation and maintenance hassle-free
- Advanced wireless configuration options: Ack timeout, RTS, WMM, STBC, etc?
- QoS and Bandwidth Limiting
- ARCMobile? iPhone and Android Installation App
FlexUSB? + Indoor iFlex? AP
Coupled with the iFlex? indoor AP, the FlexUSB? can be powered by the included USB cable, providing an end-to-end cost-effective split system installation. Carrier signal is relayed inside the customer premise without the need for additional networking equipment.
Learn more about the SplitStation? and iFlex? products.
FlexUSB? + Outdoor Flex mARC? AP
The FlexUSB? can be combined with a Flex mARC? for the ultimate split system installation providing cost-effective coverage outside the premises.
Learn more about the Split mARC? and Flex mARC? products.
For the ultimate cost-effective CPE solution, the FlexUSB? can be installed on the customer premises and routed directly to the customer PC or laptop via USB cable.